Call for Applications Career Orientation Training for CEU’s Roma Students and Alumni
Application Deadline :: 5pm, April 5th, 2018
The Autonomia Foundation and the Romani Studies Program (RSP) at CEU are delighted to announce a new career development opportunity targeting CEU’s current Romani students and alumni community. The program is organized in the framework of HRom (Bridge to Business) project run by Autonomia Foundation and CEU CPS and aims at bridging young, highly educated Roma looking for career opportunities and the corporate sector looking for talented workforce. The program has a training component followed by liaising young Roma participants with partner companies in Hungary such as BP, Siemens or IBM.
Join our program if…
- you openly declare yourself as Roma
- you are currently enrolled as a CEU student at any faculty
- you are a CEU alumni
- you would be happy to receive practical tips on job search, mentoring during your job search and application and, would like to join a network of major multinational companies.
The program supports participants through…
- providing information about accessible job opportunities
- preparing the applicants for the recruitment procedures
- training participants through personality development sessions
- training participants with mock interviews with practicing HR personnel
- connecting them directly to employers with relevant openings
- supporting applicants throughout the recruitment process, and
- mentoring in the initial phase of employment.
The program starts with a training that provides opportunity for strengthening your communication skills, your orientation on the job market, polishing your CV, practicing mock job interviews and meeting HR experts of major companies. Trainings are followed by personally tailored placement process. Training is free of charge, and Autonomia Foundation will reimburse necessary travel cost for the training and job interviews (within Hungary).
You have two options to join the program, please tick below your preferred option (tick both if both are OK for you)
- A specifically designed, 2-day, English-language training for CEU students on 11-12, May 2018 (TBC, minimum number of participants: 8 students)
- Hungarian speaking students can join our 5-day trainings in Hungarian, the next group forecasted for 2-6 May, 2018.
How can you apply?
- Submit the application form below and your CV to email@example.com by 5pm, April 5th, 2018.
- Come to the information session if you have any questions in person, come to our Information Session on March 29th, 2018 17:00 - 18:00 at CEU, Budapest Nador 15 Building, Room 104
- We will contact you by phone to discuss the program details before April 12th, 2018.
- You will receive the selection decision by April 16th, 2018.
- Attend the training of your choice.
If you have any questions about the program or the application process, feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Agnes Kelemen at +36 70 4911032