Alumni services and benefits
You can stay in touch with your classmates and the alumni community by joining our Alumni Facebook group.
Moreover, as a Roma Access Programs graduate you are joining the worlwide CEU alumni community, composed of more than 13,000 alumni in 119 countries, and you are entitled to all the CEU alumni benefits and services. For more information, consult the website of the CEU Alumni Relations and Career Services and join the CEU alumni Facebook group.
Find out more about:
- your academic records, email account, CEU IT services, CEU career services
- how to get your CEU alumni card
- your benefits and services as a CEU alum (on-campus services, online services, accomodation discounts, alumni discounts in Budapest, the lifetime email forwarding)
- the CEU alumni groups worldwide and get in touch with them or start your own alumni group
- support the alumni scholarship fund
- how to update your record
- how to get involved (help us with recruitment, become an alumni ambassador, find an join your local alumni chapter)
- alumni news
Wherever in the world, there are CEU alumni nearby. Questions? You can send them directly to the Alumni Relations and Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the CEU Alumni Relations office at CEU, 1051 Budapest, Nador u. 9, Monument Building.